Schisandra Berry Tincture
Schisandra has the Chinese name of wu wei zi, which means “five flavour fruit.” Schisandra berries have all the five flavours, sweet, sour, bitter, umami and salty.
According to Chinese medical traditions, because it has all of the tastes it benefits the five yin organs: the liver, kidneys, heart, lungs and spleen.
The properties of Schisandra are:
- Adaptogen – helps protect against physical and mental stress
- Immune tonic
- Nervine – calming
- Aids menopausal symptoms, especially hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations
- Helps improve sleep and mood
- Supports healthy liver function
- Improves brain fog and memory
- Immunity support
One double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that women who took Schisandra berry for six weeks reported a significant reduction in their overall menopause symptoms including hot flushes, heart palpitations, and sweating.
Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis) (1:3), Aqua, Alcohol
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.