- Magnesium Oil Fast and efficient delivery£12.20
- £10.85Sports Electrolyte Fix is an intense electrolyte liquid, sourced from the Great Salt Lake, Utah in the USA. Electrolytes are mineral salts dissolved in the body’s blood and fluid, they carry an electric charge and therefore can affect the blood’s pH and muscle function.
- CherryActive® is a 100% premium quality Montmorency Cherry concentrate.£8.99 – £15.99
- Bio-MSM + Silicia contains organically bound silica but also provides MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), also known as sulphur in its biologically active form. MSM is often taken in supplemental form together with glucosamine sulphate. One tablet provides 750 mg of MSM and 1.5 mg of silica (vegetable source).£12.95
- Pycnogenol is a patented extract of pine bark and is a highly effective free radical scavenger.£22.95
- Bee Prepared Max Strength Immune Support is an award winning product especially useful for those suffering with hay fever.It provides a unique blend of high quality ingredients from the hive, field and forest which are not often found in a regular diet or multivitamin.£11.99
- Bee Prepared Daily Defense Immune Support.One of our best selling products for people suffering from the effects of hay fever.£9.99
- Activated curcumin vegetarian capsules. CurcuminX4000 extract is 23x better absorbed than ordinary Curcumin and is 20 times stronger than what you get with fresh Turmeric.£35.99
- £15.99Ashwagandha is an amazing medicinal herb with potent stress relieving properties.
ReMyte™ goes far beyond most electrolyte solutions by providing one dozen minerals in the unique picometer, ionic size that allows for complete absorption at the cellular level. Thus the potency of the minerals can be very low, eliminating any possibility of toxicity, yet when 100% absorbed at the cellular level, these minerals are highly effective.
- Arguably the best magnesium, ReMag Magnesium Liquid Solution is a mineral concentrate in pico-ionic form unique to us here in the UK.£35.99 – £68.995.00 out of 5
Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy - Isaac Newton
26 High Street
01892 458 289
Mon-Fri 9:15 – 5:00 | Sat 9:15 – 1:00