Postage & Delivery
Postage and Handling Charges for the United Kingdom and Europe are as follows:
- Deliveries within the UK are dispatched by First Class Royal Mail for all parcels weighing under 1 kilo. Packages weighing above 1 kilo will be posted out 2nd Class.
- Any parcels above the value of £100 will be sent Royal Mail 2nd class signed for.
- Postage and handling within the UK is charged at £4.95.
- All orders must be received by midday to be posted out the same day.
- Orders are posted out Monday to Friday and any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will go out the following Monday.
- Parcelforce Worldwide to Europe is tracked all the way and requires a signature. See below for costings and timescales.
- Any orders delayed in transit will be investigated after a full 14 days has passed when a replacement item or refund will be issued if the parcel does not arrive.
The supplier will not be responsible for any lost packages which are incorrectly addressed due to customer error.