PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
ORDERING ANY ITEM FROM THIS WEB SITE IS SEEN AS TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by www.botanicahealth.co.uk whose head office is at 26 High Street, Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8RY.
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier (www.botanicahealth.co.uk) for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. it is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and price of the goods
- All prices are in £ sterling inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery.
- The goods are subject to availability. Should this situation arise, you will be e-mailed and given the opportunity to cancel your order or choose an alternative.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Suppliers web site are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If we do not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, then we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- We will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if we feel it necessary, in which case we will e-mail you as soon as we can to let you know.
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers web site at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence.
2. There shall be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by Royal Mail to the address you specify in the checkout procedure. However, the time for the delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing via the e-mail address within 7 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- We aim to process and despatch your order within 24-48 hours. All orders are packaged with great care to ensure safe delivery. Obviously we cannot be held responsible for delays in the postal services. Please also consider Public Holiday closing.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- If you receive any broken or damaged products in your order, we must be notified within three (3) days of receipt of your purchase.
Postage and Handling Charges for the United Kingdom
Returns & Refunds
We hope you will be completely satisfied with your products purchased from Botanica Health. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. We are happy to offer a full refund on items returned to us within 14 days of receipt of your order if the product is unopened and in good condition (less postage charges).
Returns must be sent to Botanica Health, 26 High Street, Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8RY.
Web Site Information
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in this Web site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission.
- The information which accompanies products in this Web Site, is based on published literature
and manufacturer’s information available at the time the product was listed by www.botanicahealth.co.uk and does not represent the views of www.botanicahealth.co.uk. Product specifications are continually changed by manufacturers. We will endeavour to keep product descriptions up-to-date; however we are not responsible for any inaccuracies relating to product descriptions and/or images.
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Information contained in this web site concerning products and health conditions is provided solely for general interest and should not be used to diagnose a health problem or replace medical advice. In all cases you should first refer to your General Practitioner or other qualified health professional to diagnose any health concern that you may have and for guidance as to the appropriate treatment, including any products listed on our web site. The products on this web site are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- If you are currently taking prescription medicines and also intend to take a nutritional or herbal supplement, we advise you to check with your doctor that the combination of your medication and supplements is suitable.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s detailed information and directions which accompany the product. Never exceed the recommended intake unless professionally advised to do so.
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking any health product.
- Keep all supplements out of the reach of children.